Today is the first day of spring and a very powerful day. On this special day, we can look into our own lives and clean out what is no longer necessary. The recent flooding is a good opportunity to throw things out that no longer serves us anymore; this includes both the material, as well as emotional debris that we carry within ourselves. Make this a joyful celebration of “LETTING GO.”
As buds and seeds start to sprout, it’s an opportunity to start preparing the ground work for creating what you want in your life…….unfortunately, most of us spend time focusing on what we don’t want. So how do we get started? Here are some steps to take:
- Clean out your closets, basements, attics, garages, refrigerators and throw out what you don’t need or use.
- Connect with nature. Work outside cleaning up or taking a walk and observe nature in action. It is coming to life after winter. How can you come into a new life?
- Make a list of your “Top 3 Dreams” – get creative and take steps towards making these dreams come true.
- Let go of past mistakes and past hurts. Carrying this emotional baggage only holds you back from living a fulfilling life.
- Forgive yourself and then forgive others.
- Dare to think and feel in different ways…..Be Bold!
- Be courageous to truly know thyself and heal what is holding you back.
- Spring into action and develop a ‘KNOWING’ not a ‘HOPING’ that your deepest wishes can come true.
The days ahead are brighter, in more ways than one…..so, too, is our future if we plant the seeds now for this exciting personal transformation!