Do you know that over forty million Americans are on anti-depressants and another 80 million are unable to sleep at night? America the beautiful has become a place of sad and depressed people, who feel that the only solution is a pill. Medication certainly does have its place, but when something doesn’t go our way in our daily life we resort, far too often, to a pill, food or alcohol to numb the negative feelings.
Einstein stated that “we can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” If something is troubling us whether it’s a health, mental or emotional issue, we have to be willing to make a change within ourselves. If you don’t make an inner change it will never materialize in your daily reality. If we want radiant health, we must choose to make that a priority and change the attitude that taking a pill, eating or drinking to excess or going to the doctor is the answer.
Here are some steps to begin the process of achieving optimum health:
- Improve your diet, nutrition and learn how to detoxify the body.
- Learn to forgive others and be more tolerant when they don’t live up to your expectations.
- Overcome lingering health issues by breaking the habitual pattern. Feelings such as blame, bitterness, hate, anger, fear, self-pity, resentment and depression decrease the vital life force flowing through our bodies. All illnesses are based on unresolved emotional issues.
- Cleanse yourself of all negative emotions and detrimental patterns. Love and embrace those aspects of yourself….that is how we let them go by ‘Loving them away.’
- Stop waiting for everything in your life to be perfect – happiness will always elude you. Life is never perfect, but perfect for our soul growth if we pay attention with awareness and take the time to search within ourselves to make a positive shift.
- Be responsible for all things that happen to you (that’s a tough one to accept, but true)…..remember, there is something positive in everything that happens to us!
- Be happy…it’s all how we deal with things and not the event or circumstance that has happiness or unhappiness attached to it.
As the Nike logo states……….JUST DO IT!